- If you have multiple animals, fish, caged, or farm animals a Pasa’s Animal Care sitter can take care of all of them at the same time for one price. Pasa’s Animal Care consists of 3 sitters who grew up on farms and are experienced and trained in caring for all types of animals.
- We’ll gladly water your plants and garden while we are there.
- Most pets, especially cats and dogs, like routine. Using the services of a professional sitter will enable your pets to keep their normal eating, playtime, exercise, and sleep routines.
- When your pet stays in his own home, he won’t be stressed from being transported to a strange place.
- Your animals will be able to stay in their own home where they are most comfortable, with the sights, sounds, and smells to which they are accustomed.
- If your pet is on medication, or other medical treatment, your pet sitter will be able to keep him on his regular schedule.
- Your pet will not be exposed to illnesses that may be contracted at a kennel or clinic.
- Having a pet sitter/ animal care specialist come to your home also works as a crime deterrent. A Pasa’s Animal Care sitter will bring in the mail, turn lights off/on, open/close draperies, etc. to help give your home a lived in look. And, in the event of an emergency, they will be able to contact you immediately rather
than you coming home to find a problem with your home. A very small price to pay for all those benefits!
- You won’t have to inconvenience family or friends. While they may mean well, and intend to give excellent care, sometimes they may fall short of your expectations. When you hire a professional pet sitter at Pasa’s Animal Care, it creates a businesses relationship with a contract and clear expectations for you and your pet sitter.
- Pasa’s Animal Care pet sitters constantly further their education and continue to improve their skills in order to give your pets the best care possible (first aid training, pet CPR, pet behavior seminars, etc.).
- At Pasa’s Animal Care, your pet will get consistent and personalized care from the same person who knows your pet well. We pet sitters become quite fond of your pets and will give them excellent care!
- It’s more convenient for you. You won’t have to carve time out of your busy schedule to drop off or pick up your pet from a kennel.
- Your pet will be home, healthy and happy and waiting at the door to greet you when you come home!
While pet sitting is by far the best choice for the majority of pets and their owners, it may not be ideal for some. Young or highly energetic dogs, dogs that need socialization, or dogs with separation anxiety would most likely be better off staying at P.A.C. Click on the http://pasasanimalcare.com/services/dogs-stay-at-pac/ link to see more.
Pets with aggression or other antisocial behavioral issues, or pets with delicate medical conditions may do better in a kennel or veterinary boarding facility. If you have concerns, be sure to talk to Pasa or your veterinarian, who will be able to help you determine the best option for your pet.
article adapted from PetSitUSA at: https://www.petsitusa.com/faq/why-choose-a-professional-petsitter